Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Flashback: 7 weeks, 2 days

OK so these were the dark days...I didn't even have the energy to finish this post. LOL! So it's incomplete...and I didn't write another one until 10 weeks, which I will post in a couple of days.

~~~

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Due Date: June 2013 -- I will have an official due date by this time next week!!


Weight Gain: I don't think it can be zero. I'm looking very roundish in the mid-section lately.

Symptoms: I spent several days this past week a little (uh...a LOT) backed up. Seems to be getting better yesterday and today though. I really hope this is only a 1st trimester symptom, as I think part of it is my fault for not drinking enough water. But drinking tons of water makes me feel bloated and nauseous! Pregnancy is just full of so many annoying Catch-22's. Still queasy in general from dawn til dusk. It tends to come in waves during the day without too much rhyme or reason. Sometimes eating a meal makes me feel better, sometimes worse. Sometimes I feel hurl-a-riffic the second I roll out of bed in the morning, sometimes I feel awesome until 10 am. Tired. If I stay up past 9 pm any given evening I'm doing well.

What's different this time: Time is passing so quickly. I'm much less anxious for my ultrasound next week than I was with Alice, but I'm still definitely nervous. It will be a relief to get confirmation of viability.

Cravings: I am craving feeling normal and energetic.

Aversions: Still nothing specifically. My bowl of ice cream last night didn't taste as good as it has in the past. Today was the first day where I really couldn't finish my lunch. I still don't feel great two hours later, and I'm fantasizing about taking a sick day tomorrow to just rest and relax.

Sleep: Getting enough. I definitely feel the post-lunch food coma every day at work and long for a nap but I push through. I try to get a nap each weekend day while Alice does.

I am loving: 

I miss: 


I am looking forward to: Getting an exact due date at my appointment next week. I'm only 7 weeks 2 days according to my LMP, but I feel really certain that I'm actually farther along than that. It will be fun to (hopefully) skip ahead a few days!

I'm spazzing about: 

Best thing about this week: 

Milestones: 

Movement: 

It's a...: This week's guess is girl. I just can't imagine having a boy!

Exercise: Learned my lesson from last week's yoga sesh. So, no.

Diet: Carb-a-licious. 

Alice Anecdote: Last night marked Alice's first trip out trick-or-treating. She really didn't understand the whole concept but enjoyed walking around randomly outside with Mom and Dad anyway. The best part was at the 3rd or 4th house we went to. She had collected a few pieces of candy in her bucket by this point. The nice older man held out the entire bowl to her and she glanced back at her bucket and started emptying her bucket into his bowl of candy. :) She'll figure it out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment